- Refunds (if applicable):
Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will send you notify you of the refund process. You will receive your refund through the original mode of payment.
- Exchange Preferred:
Email on your enquiry for 1-to-1 exchange preference. Exchange item should be of the same price if the original design is out-of-stock. We do not charge shipping fee for exchanges.
- For late or missing refunds (if applicable), please :
- Make a check with your bank or credit card company depending on your original mode of payment;
- Make a check in your email spam box;
- Note that depending on bank's own processing timeline policy, most requires 5-7 working days for the refund to be officially posted;
- Contact our customer service team if for some reason, you still have not received your refund though this usually do not happen.
- Sales Item Refund (if applicable):
Most items are eligible for refund unless otherwise specified.
- Shipping of Returned Item (if applicable):
Please allow a minimum of 5 to 7 working days for the exchange to be completed upon receipt of returned item.
Drop the customer service team an email on your enquiries with these details:
- the order invoice;
- the proof of purchase and;
- the picture(s) of the manufacturer's defect or the issue of the delivery.
Amour attempts to reply all customer queries within 3 working days.
For deliveries, please refer back to the estimated published schedule for your purchased items. There may also be times when shipping should be slightly delayed due to custom checks (varies from country to country) or delivery schedules surge during seasonal peak periods.
- What do we do with Returned Items?
A very important guarantee is Amour's BRAND NEW PRODUCT GUARANTEE. Amour Lingerie assures all customers that all purchases are delivered brand new. So just in case you are wondering? Amour Lingerie advocates Saving the Earth through Reducing, Reusing & Recycling efforts.
Returned intimate wear items for investigative checks are LAUNDERED AND RECYCLED to charities and/or recycling programs.